To create a .COM.TR domain, follow the procedure below:
Take note: contact details have to be an exact match to a company's COC-registration/Passport or Identification document for natural persons, otherwise, registration will be rejected.
- Create a contact handle, or search for a contact handle already created with valid data to use for the create. For a detailed description of how to create a contact handle, check the contacts knowledgebase article.
- Add additional properties for .TR (RegistryTR) to the Registrant contact.
- Use the availability checker to determine if the domain is available. If the domain is available, select it to register using the green 'Select to register button' and confirm with the 'Register selected domains' button.
- Submit the details you wish to use for registration. For in-depth support on the registration process, check the register domain(s) knowledge base article.
- Once the create has been requested and depending on the basis of registration you've chosen, support will get in touch requesting you to provide the necessary documents to complete the registration.
- Once the documents are verified by the registry, registration will be completed.
- For foreign companies with trademark or corporate name:
- For the applications made by the legal entities and organisations; the official documents required must certify that the domain name you apply for is your registered trademark or corporate name. One official document that appropriate for the application, which may be "Commercial Registration Certificate", "Trademark Registration Certificate" etc., is sufficient to register a "com.tr" domain.
- Foreign applicants are to prove business activity in Turkey or have a business relation with a company that is domiciled in Turkey and provide supporting official documents such as franchising agreement, distribution agreement, invoice, custom papers etc.
- No additional documentation is required if the TM is registered in the International Trademark System (WIPO) for the country code "TR" or if it is approved by the Turkish Patent Institute.