Additional properties are available for numerous registries to add registry specific contact information to a contact which is required to use a contact for that specific registry as a domain contact. To add additional properties to a contact, follow the instruction below.
- Lookup the contact you wish to add additional properties to and open it. Click the Properties button to add additional properties to the contact
- Lookup the TLD you wish to add properties for, in the example below we're going to add properties for .SE ccTLD
Search queries for looking up properties are to be submitted as 'XX'. Submitting search queries like '.XX' will not provide results
- Submit the requested information and click 'Save properties' to add the additional properties
- A message indicating the additional properties have been created will be displayed
- You've now successfully added additional properties to a contact in your Realtime Register account