Configuring ADAC settings
ADAC provides a number of settings which can be en- or disabled at the ADAC settings page. For more information on configuring the ADAC settings and what they are for, follow thee instruction below.
| Premium domains
|| Centralnic Pseudo-TLD's
|| Allow all TLD's
The Premium domains setting allows you to either show or hide Premium domains from your suggestion tools results.
After enabling premium domains in ADAC premium domains will be shown among the suggestions in the domain checker and your customers will be able to order them. Please note that create/transfer and renewal of premium domains is more expensive compared to regular domain names. Keep in mind to have sufficient balance to cover the costs.
- To activate premium domains in your suggestion tool results, move the slider to the right and that's it.
- You've now successfully activated premium domain search results in your domain suggestion tools.
The Centralnic Pseudo-TLD's setting allows you to either show or hide the .centralnic appendix to Pseudo-TLD's in your domain suggestion tools results.
After enabling Pseudo TLDs in ADAC all domains requested via ADAC which ends on .centralnic (example: domain.uk.com.centralnic) will be minimalized and .centralnic is not needed anymore in the input nor will it be visible in the results. Applicable for: ae.org br.com, cn.com, co.com, com.de, com.se, de.com, eu.com, gb.net, gr.com, hu.net, in.net, jp.net, jpn.com, mex.com, ru.com, sa.com, se.net, uk.com, uk.net, us.com, us.org, za.com.
- To activate Centralnic Psuedo-TLD's option in suggestion tools results, move the slider to the right and that's it
- You've now successfully activated Centralnic Pseudo-TLD's in your domain suggestion tools.
Allow all TLD's
Allowing all TLD's (which is enabled by default), TLD's that are directly entered via ADAC but don't exist within any category are still allowed to be checked.
When there's any category or active TLD set that contains '.nl' but not '.cn' and a customer enters 'domain.cn', it will be checked as both 'domain.nl' AND 'domain.cn'.) This effectively turns the sum of all categories + the active TLD set into a whitelist of tlds that are allowed to be checked directly (when this option is disabled). This option is enabled by default.
- To activate Allow all TLD's option in suggestion tools results, move the slider to the right and that's it
- You've now successfully activated Allow all TLD's option in your domain suggestion tools.