Create/edit ADAC TLD sets
The TLD set overview page provides an overview of all active TLD-sets that are configured for ADAC in your Realtime Register account. On the TLD-set overview page you can edit and create TLD-sets as required. To create/edit ADAC TLD-sets in your Realtime Register account, follow the instruction below.
| Create a new TLD-set
|| Edit an existing TLD-set
Create a new TLD-set
- Click Create new TLD set to create a new TLD set
- Enter a name for the new TLD set, and submit the TLD's in the input area. The TLD's can be separated by spaces, commas, newlines etc. The system will automatically determine the TLD's from your input. The TLD's will be added to the set in the order you used when inputting the TLD's. This order will be used for returning the results in your shop as well. Once you've added al the TLD's, click process to validate the the TLD-set for creation. In case no errors return, click create to create the TLD set
- Once the new TLD-set has been created, it will be shown in your TLD-set overview
- You've now successfully created a new TLD-set to use for ADAC search results in your shop
Edit an existing TLD-set
- Click the TLD-set you wish to edit
In case you're looking to duplicate or delete an existing TLD-set, the options to do so are available on TLD-set overview page as well.
You can easily duplicate a TLD set by selecting the set you wish to duplicate in your TLD-set list and hitting the duplicate button
The duplicate TLD set will be added under the same name identified with a new and unique TLD-set token
To delete a TLD-set, select the TLD set you wish to delete in your TLD-set list and click the remove button
- To add TLD's to your TLD-set, submit the TLD(s) you wish to add and the position you wish to delegate them to. When adding multiple TLD's, all TLD's will be added starting from the position you've submitted and counting further down. Click process to validate the TLD's that you are about to add, then click add TLD's to add the TLDs to your TLD-set.
- To change the position of existing TLD's in your TLD-set, change the position of the TLD you wish to update and click the Save button
- To delete a TLD from your TLD set, click the red cross button behind the TLD you wish to delete and the TLD will be deleted from your TLD set
- That's all there is to it in managing your TLD sets. In case you run into any issues or need more information, you can always contact our support department through email.