Check, cancel or resend pending domain updates
- Click the Requested update tile on the domain dashboard to open the pending update overview
Update status SUSPENDED
The update status suspended indicates that a domain update is pending and waiting for final approval or manual action to complete.
Update status IN_DOUBT
The update status IN_DOUBT means that an internal error has occurred in the request to the registry request or complete the domain update. Contact email@example.com for any update that has this status to resolve the IN_DOUBT state of the update process.
- Click on any of the suspended updates to check the status of the update. A detailed overview with the resume types available is given under the process details tile. In case an update FOA is sent to the registrant and has not yet been approved, a blue bar at the top of the update overview page is available with either the option to resend the FOA or to cancel the update
- For in depth information on the resume types of a domain update, check the table below for more information
|PROVIDER||Indicates the update is waiting for action registry side for completion|
|TIMER||Indicates that in case the update is not completed in a registry specific time frame, the update will fail. Action is necessary to complete the update|
|MANUAL||Indicates manual action is necessary to complete the update, this can be either manual action for registrant, registry or registrar|
|INTERNAL||Indicates registrar action is necessary to complete the update|
|RESEND||Indicates that the option to re-send an FOA to the registrant email address that needs approval is available. To complete the update, the approval through email needs to be provided by the registrant|
|CANCEL||Indicates an update is able to be cancelled manually by the reseller|
- The command info tile provides information on what changes have been requested in the update. The key column provides information on what changes has been requested in the update (registrant, nameserver for example) , the value column informs which value has been submitted in the update (contact handle or nameserver for example).
- In case you still have questions concerning an update that seems to be pending for too long and you wish support to double check the update, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the domain in plain text and the update process portal link and ask support to check if there are any other reasons than the above to why an update remains pending