To transfer in a .*ES, .ES domain, follow the procedure below:
!!Take note!!: The Admin, Billing and Tech contacts cannot be specified as an organization as this is not allowed by the Esnic Registry. The Registrant contact may be an organization or a natural person.
- Create the Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts, or search for Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact review the Contacts Knowledge Base article
- Add additional properties and contact validation for .*.ES, .ES (Esnic) to all used contacts. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties & contact validation for Esnic Review the .ES additional properties & contact validation Knowledge Base article
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager/API/Thrid party module. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- If the additional properties have been added correctly and contact validation has been approved, The transfer will be requested at the Esnic registry.
- Have the registrant or admin contact approve the transfer through e-mail. The e-mail is sent directly from the registry to the Registrant and admin contact. After confirmation, the transfer will complete.