To create a .BG domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the create. For a detailed description on how to create a contact visit the Contacts Knowledge Base article.
!!Take note!!: Contact details have to be an exact match to a company's COC-registration/Passport or Identification document for natural persons, otherwise, registration will be rejected. Also, make sure the address data is correct.
- Add additional properties for .BG (RegistryBG) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryBG Review the .BG additional properties Knowledge Base article
!!Take note!!: Adding the additional properties for .BG is a bit different than normal, it's advised to review the Knowledge Base article before proceeding beyond this point.
- Request the create through the Domain Manager/API/Third party module. For information on how to register domains through the Domain Manager, visit the (Bulk) Register Domains knowledge base article
!!Take Note!! Use the same contact handle as registrant- and administrative-handle, as it's a requirement from the registry to also provide the passport number of the administrative contact.
- Once the create has been requested, a pre-filled declaration form is sent to is sent to the email address specified in the registrant contact. Please ask the registrant to sign the form in the designated area as shown below. Once signed return the form back to us. along with the form, provide a copy of the COC-registration form if you're requesting registration for a company and a copy of the Identification document from which you've added the ID card number in the additional properties.
- Support will take it from here and you'll be notified when the registration is complete.