Registry DNSLU offers the possibility to consolidate domain portfolios. This procedure is only available when closing a registrar account (only full portfolio consolidations). There is no bulk registry transfer option for a random set of domains.
- An agreement provided by the registry signed by both Realtime Register and the losing registrar which sets terms for the registry transfer
- Losing registrar has to explicitly inform all affected customers.
- Registry approval
- Contact your account manager or send an e-mail to email@example.com with the number of domains that you need to transfer.
- Price is determined on the size of the transfer.
- Necessary documents are provided, signed and returned.
- A date and time are scheduled for the transfer to be executed, run-times are dependent on your portfolio size.
- The transfer is executed on the appointed date.