To change the registrant for a .SE domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact visit the Contacts Knowledge Base article.
- Add additional properties and contact validation for .SE (IisSe) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for IisSe review the .SE additional properties & contact validation Knowledge Base article
- Update the domain to the desired contacthandle. For a detailed description on how to update domains through the Domain Manager visit the Domain update Knowledge Base article.
- An email with a from which needs to be signed by the current registrant will be sent to the email address of your Realtime Register account. Have the registrant sign this form and provide it to support through email@example.com.
- If the form is signed by the current registrant and data on the form is correct, the change will be executed within 24 hours of providing the form to support (During office hours).