!!Take note!! The IT registry has very strict nameserver requirements. Make sure that:
- You add the domain you're going to transfer to the nameservers your using in the transfer request prior to transferring the domain.
- Check the nameserver configuration after the transfer through the DNS check on the Nicit website. If any errors come up, the domain will de deleted after 30 days if the errors are not corrected.
To transfer in a .IT domain, follow the procedure below:
To transfer in a .IT domain, you're going to need an authcode. The registrant can request the authcode with the current registrar.
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact visit the Contacts Knowledge Base article.
- Add additional properties for .IT (Nicit) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for Nicit review the .IT additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Initiate the transfer trough the Domain Manager / API / Third party APP. For a detailed description on how to initiate a transfer through the Domain Manager, visit the Transfer Knowledge Base article.
- The current registrar has to accept the transfer. If no confirmation is given, the transfer will autocomplete after 5 days.