To transfer in a .BY domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create the Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts, or search for Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact review the Contacts Knowledge Base article
- Add additional properties for .BY (RegistryBY) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryBY review the .BY additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager/API/Third party module. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- Documents will be sent by support that the Registrant will have to provide to his/her current registrar. Have the registrant sign both documents and provide both documents to the current registrar.
- Once the registrant confirms the documents to be received by the current registrar, the registrant has to create an account with Hoster.by to request the transfer. For a description of the signup process for the registrant, check the Signup procedure hoster.by for registrants Knowledge Base article. Feel free to provide the registrant with the direct link to this Knowledge Base article.
- Once the registrant has created an account and requested and completed the transfer as instructed in the Signup procedure hoster.by for registrants Knowledge Base article, notify support so the transfer can be completed.
Take note: A lot of manual action is necessary for a .BY transfer. Therefore a timeframe in which the transfer is completed can not be given.