To successfully change the registrant for a .NL domain, follow the procedure below.
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the Registrant change. For a detailed description on how to create a contact visit the Contacts Knowledge Base article.
- Add additional properties for .*.MY, .MY (RegistryMY) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryMY Review the .*.MY, .MY additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Update the domain to the desired contacthandle. For a detailed description on how to update domains through the Domain Manager visit the Domain update Knowledge Base article.
Take note: The new registrant has to provide documents in order to complete the trade. Once requested through the Domain Manager/API, contact support with a notification you've started a trade. Send an email containing the documents below applicable for the type of registrant.
For legal entities a authorizing letter and a trademark certificate are necessary.
- The authorizing letter is to be signed by the legal representative of the registrant on company letterhead, signed by the legal representative and stamped with a company chop. The authorizing letter should be formatted as detailed below.
The domain name to be registered: Mydomain.com.my
Registrant company, COMPANY NAME HERE, authorize InterNetworX to register the domain by using WebNIC's local contact service.
- The trademark certificate has to valid and approved. When a request is pending to obtain a trademark certificate, registration will not be possible until the trademark has been approved.
For natural persons one singel document is necessary, a copy of the ID card/passport belonging to the registrant.
- Submit a copy of the ID carde from which you've added the ID card number in the additional properties for the registrant contact.