- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the create. For a detailed description on how to create a contact visit the Contacts Knowledge Base article.
- Add additional properties for .*.MY, .MY (RegistryMY) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryMY Review the .*.MY, .MY additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager/API/Thrid party module. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- The transfer will complete upon confirmation of the transfer email, which is sent to the registrant email address.
Take note: If a registrant change is included in the transfer, documents are necessary to complete the transfer.
For legal entities a authorizing letter and a trademark certificate are necessary.
- The authorizing letter is to be signed by the legal representative of the registrant on company letterhead, signed by the legal representative and stamped with a company chop. The authorizing letter should be formatted as detailed below.
The domain name to be registered: Mydomain.com.my
Registrant company, COMPANY NAME HERE, authorize InterNetworX to register the domain by using WebNIC's local contact service.
- The trademark certificate has to valid and approved. When a request is pending to obtain a trademark certificate, registration will not be possible until the trademark has been approved.
For natural persons one singel document is necessary, a copy of the ID card/passport belonging to the registrant.
- Submit a copy of the ID carde from which you've added the ID card number in the additional properties for the registrant contact.