To create a .MY domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the create. For a detailed description on how to create a contact visit the Contacts Knowledge Base article.
- Add additional properties for .*.MY, .MY (RegistryMY) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryMY Review the .*.MY, .MY additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Request the create through the Domain Manager/API/Third party module. For information on how to register domains through the Domain Manager, visit the (Bulk) Register Domains knowledge base article
Once the create is requested, documents are necessary to complete the create. Support will have to forward the documents to the registry. The below formatted documents are necessary depending on the type of registrant your creating a domain for.
For legal entities a authorizing letter and a trademark certificate are necessary.
- The authorizing letter is to be signed by the legal representative of the registrant on company letterhead, signed by the legal representative and stamped with a company chop. The authorizing letter should be formatted as detailed below.
The domain name to be registered: Mydomain.com.my
Registrant company, COMPANY NAME HERE, authorize InterNetworX to register the domain by using WebNIC's local contact service.
- The trademark certificate has to valid and approved. When a request is pending to obtain a trademark certificate, registration will not be possible until the trademark has been approved.
For natural persons one singel document is necessary, a copy of the ID card/passport belonging to the registrant.
- Submit a copy of the ID carde from which you've added the ID card number in the additional properties for the registrant contact.
Once we receive the documents, registration will be requested. Usually the registration completes within 5 working days.