To transfer in a .IE domain, follow the procedure below:
!!Take note!!: Contact details have to be an exact match to the registrant details with the current registrar. Only an authcode is required for the transfer of a .IE domain!!
- Have the registrant request an authcode with his current registrar. An alternative method is to request the authcode directly with the registry. Navigate to the registry website and submit the admin contact email address and the domain. The authcode will then be sent to the email address of the registered admin contact email address.
- Create the Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts, or search for Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact review the Contacts Knowledge Base article
- Add additional properties for .IE (RegistryIE) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryIE review the .IE additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager/API/Thrid party module. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- Once requested with a correct authcode, the transfer will complete realtime.