To transfer in a .IE domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create the Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts, or search for Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact review the Contacts Knowledge Base article
!!Take note!!: Contact details have to be an exact match to a company's COC-registration/Passport or Identification document for natural persons, otherwise, registration will be rejected.
- Add additional properties for .IE (RegistryIE) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryIE review the .IE additional properties Knowledge Base article
!!Take note!!: Special conditions apply which determine if the registrant is allowed to register .IE or not. It's advised to review the Knowledge Base article regarding the additional properties for .IE article before proceeding beyond this point.
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager/API/Thrid party module. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- Once the transfer has been requested, depending on the basis of registration you've chosen, support will get in touch requesting you to provide the necessary/additional documents to complete the transfer.
- Once the documents are verified by the registry, the transfer will be completed.