To open the Module Log section in your WHMCS-admin environment, follow the instruction below.
- Login as admin in Your WHMCS-environment open the utilities menu ---> logs ---> module log
- You're now redirected to the module log in your WHMCS-environment. Here you can check all relevant logging regarding the actions our module executes based on the input you provide in WHMCS.
Now, in order for us to be able to assist you in the best way we can, please provide your support request in the format below:
- Requested action (Registration, Transfer, Update.)
- Date and time the error occurd
- On screen error message
- Provide the full module logging regarding the requested action in TXT format, no screenshots. For more information on extracting the module log, visit the Extracting the correct Realtime Register WHMCS module log entries knowledge base article.