To transfer in a .BG domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create the Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts, or search for Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact review the Contacts Knowledge Base article
- Add additional properties for .BG (RegistryBG) to the registrant contact. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties for RegistryBG Review the .BG additional properties Knowledge Base article
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager/API/Thrid party module. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- Once the transfer has been requested, a pre-filled declaration form is sent to the email address in the registrant contact. Please ask the registrant to sign the form in the designated area as shown below. Once signed return the form back to us. along with the form, provide a copy of the COC-registration form if you're requesting registration for a company and a copy of the Identification document from which you've added the ID card number in the additional properties.
- Support will take it from here and you'll be notified when the transfer is complete.