To transfer out a .IN domain, follow the procedure below:
To transfer out a .IN domain you're going to need an authcode. You can request the authcode in the Domain Manager or through API.
To obtain the authcode through the Domain Manager:
- Log in the Domain manager and go to 'Domains'
- Lookup the domain you want to retrieve the authcode for
- The authcode is shown on the domain detail page as shown below
- Request the transfer with the new registrar using the authcode.
- Have the registrant accept the FOA sent to complete the transfer realtime.
- If the registrant does not accept the FOA, the transfer will autocomplete after 7 days.