To transfer in a .DK domain, follow the procedure below:
Take note: No authcode is required for a .DK transfer.
- Create the Registrant, Admin, Billing, and Tech contacts, or search for Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact handle review the Contacts Knowledge Base article
Take Note: Additional properties for .DK only have to be added if you're registering on a company name. Registrations as a natural person do not require additional properties. Contact validation does need to be added for both company's and natural persons.
- Add additional properties and contact validation for .DK (DKhostmaster) to the registrant contact handle. For a detailed description on how to add additional properties & contact validation for DKhostmaster, you can Review the .DK additional properties & contact validation Knowledge Base article
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, review the Transfer Domains Knowledge Base article.
- If the additional properties have been added correctly and contact validation has been approved, The transfer will be requested with DKhostmaster.
- Have the registrant approve the transfer through e-mail. The e-mail is sent directly from the registry to the Registrant and admin contact. After confirmation, the transfer will complete.