The Belgium registry DNSBelgium offers the possibility to bulk transfer domain portfolios between registrars.
Required documents & data:
- An agreement signed by both Realtime Register and the losing registrar which sets terms for the registry transfer in which an appendix to the agreement is enclosed with a list of domains involved in the registry transfer.
- The billing and tech contacts to which the to set for the domains in the registry transfer.
- A copy of the same list of domains stated in the appendix in plain text.
- Contact your account manager or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of domains that you need to transfer.
- Price is determined on the size of the transfer.
- Necessary documents are provided, signed and returned.
- A date and time are scheduled for the transfer to be executed, run-times are dependent on your portfolio size.
- The transfer is executed on the appointed date.