The autorenew settings are removed per domain. If you want to remove this setting for multiple domains at once we have a powerful bulk tool available in the Realtime Register Domain Manager.
To remove the autorenew setting in 6 easy steps:
- Use the filter from the Domains page to make your selection, For an explanation of the filter function, use the button below.
- Make sure Autorenew true is one of the filter criteria
- Click on the blue Bulk button
- On the next page select Update
- At the next form scroll to the bottom and select Automatic domain renewal off, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next.
- Hit confirm for the requested bulk operation to be executed and you're done!