Login the Domain Manager and go to 'Contacts'
This page shows you the contact handles in your account and allows you to manage and edit your various contact handles by either clicking directly on the desired contact handle or by performing a search.
- Specify a contact handle and click 'search' to search for a contact handle
- Add a contact handle by clicking 'Add contact'
Once you open a contact handle, this page gives you an overview of the data stored for the contact handle you selected on the previous page.
Click on Update to edit the currently selected contact handle details:
Clicking on Actions to perform the following options:
- Add Properties: Used to add extra information when a TLD requires this
- Split: Allows you to split contact handles so you can detach a handle from a domain
- Request validation: Validate the contact handle for numerous registries
- Duplicate: Used to make a copy of the currently selected contact handle
- New contact: Creates a new contact handle with the same data
- Delete: Used to delete a contact handle that is no longer in use
- History: Shows you the history of a contact handle.