| TLD metadata
|| Add Properties
|| Transfer in
|| Transfer out
Take note: Additional properties for .NL domains are optional.
To add additional properties for .NL domains to a contact, follow the procedure below.
- Lookup the contact you wish to add the properties to and open it. Next, you're going to add additional properties to the contact. In this case, you will choose the .NL(Sidn) option. Once you've selected the .BE properties, you'll be directed to the page where you can submit the requested information.
- Submit the data as requested by the form and click save properties when you're done.
- Legal form: Submit the legal form of the registrant
- Legal form registration number: Submit the VAT-number/Personal identifier of the registrant.
To create a .NL domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create a contact handle, or search for a contact handle already created with valid data to use for the create. For a detailed description of how to create a contact handle, check the contacts knowledgebase article.
- Use the availability checker to determine if the domain is available. If the domain is available, select it to register using the green 'Select to register button'.
- Submit the details you wish to use for registration. For in-depth support on the registration process, check the register domain(s) knowledge base article.
Registered a .NL domain and your freshly registered domain reports back an inactive status? Refer to the troubleshooting section of this article to update your NL domain to an 'OK' status.
To successfully transfer in a .NL domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description of how to create a contact, check the contacts knowledgebase article.
- Make sure you're in possession of a valid authcode and request the transfer through the Domain Manager. For instruction on how to request a transfer through the Domain Manager, check the initiate transfer knowledgebase article.
- The transfer will complete real-time if the authcode is correct.
To successfully change the registrant for a .NL domain, follow the procedure below:
- Create a contact, or search for a contact already created with valid data to use for the registrant change. For a detailed description of how to create a contact, check the contacts knowledgebase article.
- Update the domain to the new registrant contact. For a detailed description of how to update domains through the Domain Manager, check the update a single domain knowledgebase article.
- Once you've saved the changes in the domain update, the registrant change will complete real-time.
.NL domains can report back an inactive status as shown on the image below.
- To remove the inactive status, connect nameservers to the domain and the status will change to OK.
To transfer out a .NL domain you're going to need an authcode.
Take note: authcodes for .nl domains cannot be reset on request.
- To obtain the authcode through the Domain Manager, login and go to 'Domains'. Lookup the domain you want to retreive the authcode for.
- Provide the authcode to the registrant and have him/her request the transfer with the new registrar.