Registration profiles are reusable templates that pre-fills the Register domain form for easy and fast domain name registration. You can create multiple registration profiles for your account. The pre-filled items can be altered at the start of the registration process.
- Click on the Add registration profile to create a new profile. Click on the pencil icon to change a particular registration profile. With the trash can icon, you can delete a registration profile.
Create a registration profile
To create a registration profile follow the instruction below.
- Create a name for your registration profile
- Select or create a new a contact for the Registrant, Admin, Billing & Tech contacts. If desired you can hit the blue button to create new contacts.
- Select the desired FOA contact(s)
- Select the desired nameserver settings
- If desired, add DNSSEC keydata
- Hit 'create Registration profile' and you're all set.
- You've now successfully created a registration profile you can use when requesting registrations or transfers.