In the Realtime Register Domain Manager you can request transfers for single/multiple domains. You can prefill the transfer form using a registration profile created earlier. For more information on registration profiles, check the registration profiles knowledgebase article. For an instruction on how to request a transfer through the Realtime Register Domain Manager, follow the instruction below.
- Enter the domain(s) you wish to transfer in the domain names field.
2. Enter the registrant admin- tech- and billing contacts or use a registration profile.
3. Set privacy protect settings to account default, yes or no.
4. Select the preferred FOA contacts
- Select the desired nameservers, The following options are available:
- No nameservers; the domain name will not resolve
- DNS template; use a template to work with the Realtime Register name servers.
- Nameservers; provide the names of your own name server hosts.
2. Choose the desired DNSSEC settings
Because most registries support key data and very few registries accept DS data, the DNSSEC records you can add are limited to key-data. The Realtime Register name servers you can use with the DNS templates do not support DNSSEC yet.
- Set a flag for the kind of signing key used. Choose 256 (ZSK), for a zone signing key or 257 (KSK) for a key signing key.
- Choose the algorithm you used for encrypting from the dropdown list. Please note; if you transfer different TLD’s at once, make sure that the chosen algorithm is supported by all registries involved.
- Paste the generated public key in the Public key field.
You can add additional DNSSEC key-data by clicking on the Add key-data button.
- Click next to move on to the next step.
If available for the domains selected for transfer, choose whether you want to use the Designated Agent option. Keep in mind that you'll need consent from the registrant to act as a designated agent. More information on the different designated agent options can be found in the what is a designated agent knowledge base article. To proceed to the next step, click the View quote button.
Here you can see the prices that will be charged to your account and you can set the number of years you want to register the domains (if applicable.) Remember that you need to fill out authcodes to complete the quote. When the authcodes are set, prices for the transfer will appear and you can hit 'Transfer' to execute the transfer(s).
You've successfully initiated a transfer. To review the transfer status, go to Domains Transfers. Lookup the domain on this page for which you need status information.
- Click the show book icon to review the transfer status
- Click the arrow icon to resend FOA's
- Click the trash icon to cancel the transfer