This page shows an overview of the hosts created in your account. Hosts are named servers that function as a nameserver for itself and/or for other domains. Typically a nameserver name looks like ns1.nameserver.com, ns2.nameserver.info.
| Add a new host
|| Update existing hosts
|| Delete hosts
Add a new host
- You can add a host to your account by clicking on the 'New host' button.
- You can specify the Hostname in the field marked with Hostname. Please note that the host you create has to subordinate to a domain in your account. Once you've entered the hostname and IP-address(es), click 'Create and go back to detail page'
Take note: To create a host successfully you need to assign one valid IPV4 or IPV6 address.
- The created host detail page will now be shown
- You've now successfully added a host.
Update existing hosts
- You can update an existing host by looking for it in the list and clicking on it, then once the host detail page is displayed, click 'Update'
- Make the desired changes and click 'Update host'
- A green message indicating the update was successful will be displayed
- You've now succesully updated an existing host
- To delete an existing host open the host detail page of the host you wish to delete
- Click 'Delete' to delete the selected host
- Confirm the delete by clicking 'Delete' on the pop up that appears
- A message indicating the host has been deleted successfully will be displayed
- You've now successfully deleted a host.