For various registries, it's necessary that registrants validate their contact details. Below you'll find an instruction on how to request validation for a contact handle using the Domain Manager.
- Open the contact you wish to validate contact details for, click the 'Actions' button, and select 'Request validation'.
- Select the registry(s) for which you wish to start the validation process and click 'Request validation'
Take note: If the registry you're trying to validate is not in this list, contact validation for the registry you're trying to validate is pending or already completed.
- An email is sent to the email address specified in the contact details to validate the contact handle you've requested validation for. An example of the general validation email is shown below.
- As soon as the owner of the email address clicks the link in the email, he/she will be directed to the branded webpage where he/she can confirm the contact validation.
- Once the owner of the email address that the email is sent to confirms the email above, contact validation will complete.