To add additional properties to a contact, follow the instruction below.
- Open the contact handle you want to registry specific information added to and click 'Properties'
- Lookup the TLD you wish to add properties for. Take note: Search queries for looking op properties are to be submitted as 'XX'. Submitting search queries like '.XX' will not provider results. In the below example we'll lookup the properties for the .SE ccTLD
- Submit the requested information and click 'Save properties' to add the additional properties
- A message indicating the additional properties have been created will be displayed
- You've now successfully added additional properties to a contact
For registry specific instructions for additional properties, check the Transfers and Troubleshooting knowledge base article.