To transfer in a .HU domain, follow the procedure below:
Take note: No authcode is required for a .HU transfer.
- Create a contact handle, or search for a contact handle already created with valid data to use for the transfer. For a detailed description on how to create a contact handle, check the contacts knowledgebase article
- If necessary, add additional properties for RegistryHU to the registrant contact.
- Request a transfer through the Domain Manager. For instruction on how to transfer a domain through the Domain Manager, check the initiate transfer knowledgebase article.
- If the additional properties have been added correctly and contact validation has been approved, The transfer will be requested with the .HU Registry.
- Have the registrant approve the transfer through e-mail. The e-mail is sent directly from the registry to the Registrant and admin contact. After confirmation, the transfer will complete.
To transfer out your .HU domain, follow the procedure below:
Take note: .HU transfers do not require an authcode to transfer out the domain.
- Simply have the new registrar request the transfer and the registrant confirm the transfer through the transfer form that is available through the new registrar.