Requirements registry bulk transfer .COM, .NET & .NAME
Registry Verisign offers the possibility to bulk transfer domain portfolios of a single tld with a BTAPPA* service between registrars.
*Bulk Transfer After Partial Portfolio Acquisition
The BTAPPA Service is designed to be used to transfer a significant number, but not all, of the domain names sponsored by a registrar to another registrar when certain requirements are met. The required circumstances to be eligible for the BTAPPA service are listed below:
- One registrar has purchased some, but not all, of another registrar’s domain portfolio within the 12 months preceding the transfer request.
- A registrar has received a written request from an individual to transfer a significant number of domain names for which the individual is the registered name holder (i.e., registrant) to another registrar.
- Signed BTAPPA agreement, You'll receive a copy after terms are negotiated
- Gaining Registrar and Losing Registrar both are and will continue to be ICANN-accredited registrars for the .com, .net, or .name TLD (as applicable) and are in good standing.
- Both Gaining Registrar and Losing Registrar have a Registry-Registrar Agreement in effect with VeriSign for the .com, .net, or .name TLD (as applicable).
- Gaining Registrar and Losing Registrar consent to the transfer.
- There has been a qualifying event as defined in the BTAPPA FAQ.
- The transfer of the requested domains would not qualify as a bulk transfer under ICANN policies.
- The proposed transfer includes only domain names within the same TLD
- Contact your account manager or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of domains that you need to transfer.
- Price is determined on the size of the transfer.
- Necessary documents are provided, signed and returned.
- Date and time are scheduled for the transfer to be executed, run-times are dependent on your portfolio size.
- The transfer is executed on the appointed date.